(5) The fresh new document confirming enrolment have to be given for the an application acknowledged by the Minister and really should feel formal from the business within which the personal try enlisted.
(6) The individual have to supply the done file described when you look at the subsection (5) towards the Minister on time through to as enlisted just like the revealed in subsection (3).
(7) At the mercy of section 27, anyone is actually a qualifying scholar under which area beginning on the first day of that time out of study.
twenty six. (1) Even though an individual does not comply with section 25, the individual is a qualifying student during a period of study for which he or she does not receive a grant or student loan if he or she establishes to the satisfaction of the Minister that,
(b) the new facts that are needed in order to obtain a file confirming enrolment not as much as clause 25 (3) (a), (b), (c) otherwise (d) are present.
(2) At the mercy of point twenty-seven, anyone are a being qualified pupil lower than so it section beginning toward the first day of that time out of analysis.
step one. The individual stops are enrolled in the brand new recognized program from data according where their unique most recent notice out-of comparison try issued.
cuatro. The application form regarding investigation where the private try enrolled at the brand new accepted organization ceases to be a prescription program regarding research.
7. Case of bankruptcy and you can Insolvency Operate (Canada) or entered into another recognized arrangement for debt settlement and, if the event occurred during a period of study, the period of study ends.
The individual decrease their unique movement load underneath the lowest requisite course stream towards the age analysis about acknowledged program from analysis
(2) Despite paragraph 7 of subsection (1), an individual shall continue to be a qualifying student after the end of the period of study during which he or she became a bankrupt within the meaning of the Bankruptcy proceeding and you will Insolvency Operate (Canada) or entered into another recognized arrangement for debt settlement until such time as is determined under subsection (3) if,
(ii) in the event your three-year several months discussed inside subclause (i) concludes during a period of investigation, the very last day of that point from analysis;
(b) the afternoon the person finishes the acknowledged program of research he or she are enrolled in at the time the event demonstrated for the section eight out-of subsection (1) occurred; otherwise
The school at which the individual try enlisted stops as a prescription organization or to feel described because of the term 25 (3) (b), (c) or (d)
(c) a single day anyone stops become subscribed to the fresh new recognized system off analysis they try enrolled in at day the big event discussed during the section 7 regarding subsection (1) took place.
(4) Part 7 off subsection (1) and you will subsections (2) and you may (3) merely apply to occurrences discussed for the part 7 off subsection (1) one taken place into the or once .
(5) Shortly after one stops becoming a qualifying college student, he’s needed to enter into an agreement significantly less than point twenty-eight so you can combine every one of his or her figuratively speaking generated under the Operate.
twenty eight. (1) If an individual has entered into a master student financial assistance agreement under this Regulation, he or she shall enter into a consolidated loan agreement with the Minister after the individual ceases to be a qualifying student.
(2) An effective consolidated loan agreement inserted on under this Controls will incorporate to all the education loan preparations the private possess entered to the.
(3) If your private will not enter into a consolidated mortgage arrangement within 6 months just after ceasing to get a qualifying college student, area 31 is applicable up to he or she does enter into such as for instance a binding agreement.